Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear blog

Dear blog,

I know you have been neglected so much in this past year...
I have vowed to make a come back but one who would be private...so how come am I not here yet?

Hmmmm not sure...

I thought a new beginning would be great ...now I am not sure I want to part with the old ...
being private should offer what is needed... right? ...not sure?
Will people come and read if I am private? or will this turn out to be a lonely blog with not much point?

So I am thinking...do I ditch you dear original blog or do I keep you and reclaim you as my own beloved blog full of life and beautiful pictures...

Time will tell....after all the weather is BEAUTIFUL over here...28-29-30 degree weather and all I have on my brain is summer fun...So I will see you when the weather reflex more fall"ish" weather...until then were is my bathing suit again....

No comments: