Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Still here...

Well still haven't found the time to learn how to manage this blog into what I want it to become....

I tried to figure out how to post a picture of me so people could at least see I am real...and alas...I don't remember how to do it...

When I have some older grown adult children coming over this week-end I will surely bug them ...I mean nudge them into helping their dear old momma get it started and going...

So in the mean time if your someone other then spam who comes over...bare with me...as I am trying to figure it all out where it can work for me and my desire for privacy to keep creeps out and still have some fun sharing some of my wisdom or lack there of.... :))

Until then ...hang on....were going for a ride....

2 comments:

Momentary Lapses said...

It's great to know that I'm not alone in figuring out the "blog" world. Look forward to following!

HeARTworks said...

Hello Nadine, nice to meet you! I found you from hopping from my blog to the next blog to the next blog...and here you are! I like your blog title! When i was a pastoral leader of single women, God told me I had to train them as they were princesses, daughters of the King! It's a recurring theme in my faith journal!
Do you have a camera? Does it have a wire to attach to your computer? Then you can download pictures. I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere in this world wide web! There seems to be a tutorial for everything! Patsy from
HeARTworks